Learn more about ADM's efforts in innovation and sustainability, and our impact in communities around the globe.
Making the Perfect Plant-Based Burger
With the explosion of consumer interest in flexitarian diets, ADM customers have been asking for the science behind making delicious plant-based alternative meats. At our Food Innovation Center in Decatur, Illinois, the research and development team is sharing ADM’s know-how, technological skills, and unmatched protein, natural flavor and specialty ingredient portfolio in an intensive, three-day customer experience known as the ADM Alternative Meat Seminar. Read more.
Study Shows ADM Protexin Live Cultures Product Could Offer Hope to Individuals with Severe Head Discomfort
Globally, up to one in seven people experiences the often debilitating headaches known as migraines. But there could be hope for those who suffer with severe head discomfort. New research shows that a 14-strain live-cultures supplement may be able to reduce the frequency, severity, and duration of migraine episodes. Read more.
Our Commitment to No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation
We procure agricultural commodities from around the world, including from regions that may be at risk for deforestation and human rights violations. To help protect the forests, and the people in the affected areas, we’ve created and implemented a No-Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation—or No DPE—Policy. Our goal is to ensure the protection of important natural ecosystems while leveraging our role as a major merchandiser of sustainable crops with a traceable supply chain. Read more.
- ADM’s Fabiana Bianchi and Manda Tweten are this year’s Women Worth Watching?
- ADM Biopolis VP Wins NutraChampion Award for Lifetime Achievement
- ADM Animal Nutrition Commercial Sales Manager Serves as 2019 Indianapolis 500 “Milk Man”
- A One-Stop-Shop for Food Innovation in Decatur
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers with Locally-Made Technology
- ADM Opens Enzyme Lab in California
- POLY4: A Game-Changing Product
- Making the “Ultimate Plastic” from a Corn-Based Molecule
- ADM Recognized for Efforts to Promote Workplace Diversity in Ag
- Creating and Sharing Ag Training Videos in Uganda
- Growing Business Alliances through Bolivian Quinoa
- Helping Students with Virtual Reality and Technology
- Paving the Way for Growth with Vegetable Oil
- Innovating by Trapping and Storing Carbon Underground
- ADM Vice Presidents Camille Batiste, Alix Dowling Named Women Worth Watching
- Supporting Agricultural Education in Macon County